What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device (computer, smartphone, tablet …) when you visit certain websites. Cookies allow such websites to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user of a site or its equipment and, based on this information, to recognize it.
However, the data obtained is limited. They concern only the number of pages visited, the city where the IP address of the website connection is located, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal to from which the visit is made. Data such as the name, the first name of the user or the postal address of connection are in no case obtained.
The cookies used on this website:
The cookies used on this website store an identifier or instructions to manage the navigation of the user on our site. They expire during or after the session, or after a period not exceeding 13 months, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL.
The cookies used on this website allow:
To facilitate the navigation of the user
- by following his navigation during the session to ensure the quality and safety of navigation on the site;
- keeping the information entered in the fields provided for this purpose when the user changes pages;
- allowing the user to stay on the same host server for the duration of his session;
- by redirecting the user to the site of the corresponding language or branch in the country from which he seems to be connecting;
- managing load peaks;
- by allowing the user to stay connected to certain parts of the site (eg control systems) while navigating;
- taking into account the user’s refusal to analyze the data collected on the site => checkbox.
To improve our services
- obtaining anonymous statistical data of attendance concerning the use of the visited site;
- by allowing the follow-up of a click made in a newsletter to the pages of the concerned site;
- identifying visitors to the site that would come from a digital campaign.
Third party cookies and tracers:
These are cookies or plotters downloaded to your device by third parties (partners, advertisers …) when you browse certain pages of our site.
These entities are committed to complying with the legislation in force regarding cookies / tracers and guarantee the implementation of measures to protect and secure the data collected.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of your browser. For the most common browsers, you will find indications via the following links: